The Business Builders Club is more than just a club.
The BBC is a tightly knit community of people with shared passions, interests, and hobbies. Students join BBC for a number of reasons.
Here are a few of them:
- Join a network of like-minded, talented students at the greatest university in the world.
- Educate yourself about the entrepreneurial process. From raising your seed-funding to exiting for millions.
- Grow your business acumen. You’ll be using acronyms like ROI, P&L, and EBITDA before you know it.
- Learn about the different dynamics of entrepreneurship – for-profit, non-profit, and everything in between.
- Join the BBC alumni network that is filled with successful entrepreneurs in Columbus, the midwest, and around the world.
- An awesome t-shirt.
- Get involved and do something great!
Membership dues can be paid at a meeting (cash, card, & check).